We’re taking advantage of the Kenosha lakefront with sunrise yoga, followed by an interactive, self-guided tour of the Kenosha Harbor Market. Join us for one or both parts of this fun-filled morning, and start your Saturday off right!
Ranked earlier this summer as one of Bon Appetit magazine’s 13 best markets worth traveling for in the U.S. – Harbor Market is a Kenosha gem on the lakefront in summer and fall.
Here’s how to plug in:
- 8:30 a.m. Meet up for yoga on the green lawn just north of the Kenosha Civil War Museum.
- 8:45 a.m. Guided yoga session, led by YP and instructor Ashley Marchetti (Instagram @fearlessyogi2.2).
- 9:15 a.m. Meet on the west lawn of the Civil War Museum, between the building and the market corridor for an introduction to Kenosha’s Harbor Market.
- 9:30 a.m. Introduction to the Harbor Market by Melanie Hovey, Kenosha Common Markets board member.
- 9:45 a.m. Explore the market with friends. Use the Goose Chase app on your mobile phone to find local vendors, and learn more about all that Kenosha’s Harbor Market has to offer!
This event is free to attend, but registration is appreciated. Free YLink swag bag for all attendees. Bring your own yoga mat or towel.
RSVP by September 7.