5819 6th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53140
Kenosha Speaker Crawl is an interactive, professional development experience for attendees to get inspired by local young professionals who are sharing their success stories as entrepreneurs, as community advocates, and as change-agents for the small business landscape in our community.
This ain’t your mama’s keynote. Join us for stories from local young professionals who are getting it done. Each of our speakers has a unique perspective on what it means to be young, ambitious, and hungry. Explore The O – Kenosha’s first co-working space and network with other young professionals while catching these inspirational speakers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to move throughout the space and hear from six speakers during two rounds of discussion.
Speakers will include:
- Alex Kudrna, Owner, The O Co-working Space & Backyard Dream Studios – renovator of Kenosha’s Orpheum Theater
- Nicole Thomsen, Executive Director, Downtown Kenosha Inc.
- Jason Yule, Chief Executive Officer, Boxstar Apparel, Founder, Harbor Park CrossFit
- Matt Glaman, Senior Drupal Consultant, Commerce Guys
- Katharine Keenan, Visiting Assistant Professor of Western Heritage and Classics, Carthage College
- Annie Bruss, Fourth-Generation Owner, Jack Andrea
5:30 pm – Registration and Networking
6:00 pm – Introductions and Tour of The O – Kenosha’s first co-working space
6:30 pm – Speakers begin
8:00 pm – Program Ends
Event is free to attend, but registration is appreciated. Please RSVP by April 20.
YP Week in Kenosha is supported by the following: